At St Joseph's, we have many useful policies which guide our work on a daily basis. Many of these you will receive when your child starts school with us in our 'Working with Families' booklet. Some general school policies appear in the school prospectus which you can view on the admissions page.
Policies provided below:
- Accessibility Policy and Procedures
- Administration of Medicines and Supporting Children with Medical Needs
- Behaviour and Discipline
- Governing Body Statement of Behaviour Principles
- Charging For School Activities
- Child Protection and Safeguarding
- Complaints Policy
Other Information provided below:
- Equality Duty Document
- Promoting British Values Statement
Each policy is reviewed regularly by the staff and the Governing Body.